Welcome to our archive of very obscure fish facts. A collabrative place where divers who find short, interesting facts about marine life can share them.
If you have any information you would like to add to our collaberation, please email it to Darth Vern.
- A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.
- There are over 350 differnt species of sharks.
- Stingrays and Electric Eeelas are relatives to sharks.
- A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds
- The giant squid has the largest eyes in the world.
- A shrimp's heart is in their head.
- Most lipstick contains fish scales.
- Fish are cold blooded animals.
- Seahorses eat tiny fish and crustaceans.
- Sailfish can swim at speeds up to 60 miles per hour!